Acceptable Use Policy
All Adhance users must follow this Acceptable Use Policy in their use of Adhance and any other Adhance products or add ons. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may also suspend or terminate accounts according to our Terms of Service where we see behavior, content, or other factors that poses a threat to our system.
You may not use Adhance to send anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not send:
- Emails offering to sell illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
- Pornography/sexually explicit content
We cannot allow businesses involved in any aspect of the sale, transaction, exchange, storage, marketing or production of cryptocurrencies, virtual currencies, and any digital assets related to an Initial Coin Offering, to use Adhance to facilitate or support any of those activities. We also cannot allow any content prohibited or restricted by Facebook as specified by Facebook policies found here
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our system, but we count on our customers to pitch in too. You may not:
- Send Spam. Spam can be in the form of bulk emails or one to one commercial emails. For bulk emails we use the definition by Spamhaus, in short “unsolicited bulk email.” For single commercial emails, we define spam as any message that violates CAN SPAM law.
- You must be able to point to an opt-in form or show other evidence of consent for bulk email.
- Put into your Email or Account any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the Website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service.
- Share your password.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
- Use any of the software on our Website, or downloaded from the Website, to create a competing product.
- Use an outside unsubscribe process when sending bulk content to a list hosted in Adhance.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise or agency.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
- Send email that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
- Upload or send to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
- Send or forward personal mail. Send content created in Adhance through another service.
- Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for use in your email campaigns.
- Host content on our servers for any purpose other than to send email campaigns.
- Delete, bulk unsubscribe, or otherwise modify your list in order to avoid our billing thresholds.
Updated June 28, 2018